TV Show Phenomenon: Uri Geller and Chris Angel's Foolish Attempt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
Watching this piece of junk just now. This is some stupid show hosted by Uri Geller and Chris Angel.

Ok, this idiot is supposedly psychic and can tell which of six nail guns has been loaded with a cartridge.

A model picks up 6 sequentially numbered nail guns, only loading one. Ok, when she gets to gun number 5, I hear a cartridge being loaded, it's unmistakebly different from the first four. I know gun number 5 has the nails in it.

Guess what? The blindfolded "psychic" next to the guns "predicts" it is gun number 5, so RISKS his life firing the other unloaded guns at his head. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Next time they should turn off the sound so everyone watching can't tell either. :rolleyes:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
EnumaElish said:
Another explanation is you're a psychic, too. :biggrin:
Wow, I never considered that.

You could be right, I could make millions. :cool: