Understanding the Science Behind Jamming Signals: A Brief Overview

• Thread starter scott ryan
  • Start date
In summary, understanding the science behind jamming signals involves comprehending the principles of radio frequency interference and the different methods used to disrupt or block communication signals. It also requires an understanding of how jamming systems work, including the use of specific frequencies and techniques such as noise, deception, and brute force. Additionally, the effectiveness and legality of jamming signals vary depending on the context and purpose of their use. Overall, understanding the complexities of jamming signals is crucial for both military and civilian applications in today's highly connected world.
scott ryan
Hey just after help learning about GMS jamming signals. Can you please help me learn how they work?

So i had a read up on crystals and one page i read once said that Crystals can slow down and trap photons? Can they also slowdown radar waves?

So i just wanted to know if you can stop EMS or how it works please.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

The New Member Introduction forum is for intros, not questions. Post your questions on the appropriate forum; perhaps Electrical Engineering.

We prefer one question per thread.

But before posting, check the PF search to see if there might be existing threads that answer your question.

Welcome to the PF. :smile:
scott ryan said:
Hey just after help learning about GMS jamming signals.
I'm not sure what a "GMS" jammer is, but jamming GPS or GSM cellphone transmissions is generally illegal (there are some exceptions for the military and law enforcement). If that is what you are wanting to ask about, please keep in mind that we do not allow discussions about dangerous or illegal activities at the PF. That's in the PF rules at the top of the page under INFO. Thanks.