On the non binary side of things, the grammar thing is for me, too much.
I cannot suddenly upend nearly six decades of talking normally.
New words, fine.
New concepts fine.
Trans community wanting respect and support where needed, of course. The gay community had a similar journey and society has come a long way since the 1950s.
This is a matter of having to think before you use what words are appropriate, not some new technology or concept, basic English, pronouns!
I was told to stop mis-gendering a caller in a live chat. The caller had a male voice male name so I used "he."
The pronouns given were "they" at the beginning which I rarely pay attention to.
I am open to new, ideas, politics and societies, I am not open to incorrect grammar.
Even if I wanted too I would suck at it, it does not get any more basic than pronouns, ingrained into my brain as a child.