VOTE Group 2 - What's New Pussycat?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Group

VOTE Group 2 - What's New Pussycat?

  • Monique

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • R-Metzel

    Votes: 14 35.9%
  • hypnagogue

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • detta

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Integral

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Gokul43201

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Moonbear

    Votes: 6 15.4%

  • Total voters
    39
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
13 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This is the 2nd group of pictures.

1. Monique
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9139/kattenlj5.jpg

2. ZapperZ
1030370vn6.jpg


3. R_Metzel
http://www.pngdesignz.com/photos/princess4web.jpg

4. hypnagogue
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1780/lionff3.jpg

5. detta
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8501/tigerkj7.jpg

6. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/friends.JPG

7. turbo-1
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1444/simoniw8.jpg

8. Gokul43201
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/634/img2528amw1.jpg

9. Moonbear
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2820/luckyud8.jpg

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Again all such awesome pics! I went with Integral on this one, I love how the cat is as big as the dog is haha.
 
Its either R_Metzel or turbo-1, I can't decide! :cry:

Metzel's picture shows power and nobility, but turbo-1's picture has the best colors.
 
Last edited:
can i change to r-metzel its so much beter
 
Wow, this is a real tough one. I went with R_Metzel, though I could have easily went with any of the rest.
 
I like Metzel, Integral and turbo for this. Chose Metzel's pic for the composition.
 
I voted for you Gokul.

Tigers are awesome. Too bad they aren't friendly because then you can just jump on them and not worry too much about hurting them. :)
 
I like all of them...
R Metzel looks like a professional photo. It is so clear you can see the iris nodules.
Turbo's is great but wish I could see more of that gorgeous cats face and personality.
I am in love with Integral's dog! It is soooo darn cute!
Gokul's pose is priceless...
Moonbear's- any kitten that small is a smilemaker for me.

I'm still undecided...
 
Hey, my pic wasn't included. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's okay. I didn't have any great shots and no time to try for one.

R-Metzel.
 
Zz! You forgot Ivan?

I had to vote for Moonbear, that picture is just off the cuteness scale. :approve:
 
Drat! Did I miss one again?! .. and I thought I did this very carefully after messing up last time.

Ivan, do you want in? I redo the voting all over again if you wish.

Zz.
 
Oy, I just found Ivan's picture that I missed. How and why I missed it, I have no clue.

I need a vacation... :(

Zz.
 
ZapperZ said:
Ivan, do you want in? I redo the voting all over again if you wish.

Zz.

No, my shot was only good for a sympathy vote or two anyway. :biggrin: