VOTE PF photo contest- Brought to you by the number 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

Vote now!

  • Edward

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brewnog

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Marzena

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Glondor

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Larkspur

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andre

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Neutrino

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Hypatia

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Turbo-1

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Sizerp

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Borek

    Votes: 4 15.4%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
5
Plenty of entries again this week. Please vote for your fave.

1. Edward
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2136/029974r288gi2.jpg

2. Brewnog
Comp1.jpg


3. Marzena
marzena_number_3.jpg


4. Glondor
IMG_6614-1.jpg


5. Larkspur
3035698403_1961d6c42e_o.jpg


6. ZapperZ
img5038gt4.jpg


7. Andre
oup54i.jpg


8. Neutrino
pfcopy.jpg


9. Hypatia
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/20080902w_engineersign04.jpg

10. Turbo-1
damnBeetles.jpg


11. Sirzerp
http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/gaptff

12. Borek
marcin_number_3a.jpg


[ninja-edit]Contest thread (thanks Gokul!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
My grandson insisted that we vote for Hypatia's three legged dog.:smile: Now he wants to know if we can vote twice.:biggrin:
 
Lots of good photos to choose from, however I succumbed to the geek-charm of Andre's creation - using 9 carrots to remind us that the square root (vegetable) of 9 is 3.
 
I enjoyed all the photos, a really fun topic. Guess I'm a sucker for a elephant butt.
 
hypatia said:
I enjoyed all the photos, a really fun topic. Guess I'm a sucker for a elephant butt.
Ewww! I must admit that neutrino's entry with three lamps with a single bird on each was in the running until the last.
 
Ahahahha, guess I should of worded that a bit better:blushing:
 
hypatia said:
Ahahahha, guess I should of worded that a bit better:blushing:

:eek::biggrin: It's okay, Hypatia, we understand.

hey guys, what's the emergency-we-need-immediate-mental-care number?
 
turbo-1 said:
Lots of good photos to choose from, however I succumbed to the geek-charm of Andre's creation - using 9 carrots to remind us that the square root (vegetable) of 9 is 3.
Never noticed that one.

Actually, there are three photos vying for the geeks' vote. :biggrin:
 
Tough one again. I went with Borek. I love how the digits blur and fade off into infinity.

Votes in by saturday everyone.