VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

Vote for your favorite.

  • Astronuc

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Larkspur

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • FredGarvin

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • alex caps

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • turbo-1

    Votes: 4 12.1%

  • Total voters
    33
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 3K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
This promises to be another difficult contest to vote. I broke up the voting into two groups.

Please vote for the photo that best represents our theme, which is flowers. You have one vote in each group.

1. Astronuc
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5201/1005802smallwi7.jpg

2. Larkspur
515134936_0bac33fe02_o.jpg


3. FredGarvin
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1911/asiaticlillysbc4.jpg

4. alex caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/nhalex/DSC_1075.sized.jpg

5. turbo-1
appleblossoms.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=171778"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You may want to enable polling evo. :wink::biggrin:
 
dontdisturbmycircles said:
You may want to enable polling evo. :wink::biggrin:
I'm working on it, someone came to the door.
 
Evo said:
Please vote for the photo that best represents our theme, which is flowers at night.

Flowers at night? :confused:
 
Evo said:
I'm working on it, someone came to the door.

Oh sorry, its all good. :smile:
 
out of whack said:
Flowers at night? :confused:
Yeah, get out your infra red film. :smile:

Hey, I got interrupted. :devil:
 
You two are on my short list now, btw. :biggrin:
 
He-he-he. I can think of worse lists to be on, all you have is fish. Throw in a cat and maybe you'll have something.

Now, to vote. Tough choice. Them flowers is pretties...
 
I didn't even try entering this theme. I've seen people's flower photos before, and knew this would be tough. I think I'm going to go with Fred Garvin on this one. I just like the composition, and I like lilies too, but now that I have a brat cat, can't have them anymore (they're poisonous to cats for anyone who doesn't know this).
 
Holy Cow! This one is pretty tight (for 2nd place) with us 4 guys tied at 4 votes each and larkspur in the lead with 6.
 
Wow, that was one of the toughest ones yet. Fantastic job to all who entered. In the end I went with FredGarvin.
 
Love the flowers and the white pickets, they are also one of my favorit flowers. It was a tuff choice, love the drumstick alum too.
 
Thanks for the compliments.

I had to vote for larkspur because of the excelent lighting, looks like he really planned out that shot. Good job!
 
alex caps said:
Thanks for the compliments.

I had to vote for larkspur because of the excelent lighting, looks like he really planned out that shot. Good job!
He is a she!:smile: Thanks Alex!
 
Last edited: