VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White

VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White!

  • turbo-1

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Janus

    Votes: 12 29.3%
  • alex caps

    Votes: 13 31.7%
  • larkspur

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • SpaceTiger

    Votes: 3 7.3%

  • Total voters
    41
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This one promises to be an extremely difficult contest to vote on. So good luck to everyone.

Please vote for the best picture in black and white. You have one vote to cast in each group.

1. turbo-1
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4878/traingrayoy8.jpg

2. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/beach.jpg

3. alex caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/Bike-Stuff/black_and_white.sized.jpg

4. larkspur
401352396_08fcc40217_o.jpg


5. 0TheSwerve0
IMG_1939.jpg


6. SpaceTiger
http://www.astroskwurl.net/PF/Black%20and%20White.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=157866"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
With my old bike roots, I have to go with the flatlander :smile: Great pictures from everyone though.
 
Geeze, another tough one. :frown: Alex Cap's is very cool, but the way the sun on larkspur's gull shows it's little toes touching in a point gave me no choice. It's a beautiful, serene picture.
 
Tough choice between Turbo and Alex Caps for me but in the end I went with Turbo because that train looks awesome in b/w.
 
Thanks. I went with Janus, that is a wonderful picture!
 
I went with Janus on this one. I just loved how the black and white image accentuated the glistening of the sun on the water with the imposing rock in the background. But, all the entries are great...it was a tough choice!
 
You have less than 2 days left to cast a vote in the first round of this contest. It is difficult, but every vote counts!

Zz.
 
alex caps you ride flatland? i used to too until I broke my ankle. my bro still rides and he is pretty good.
 
gravenewworld said:
alex caps you ride flatland? i used to too until I broke my ankle. my bro still rides and he is pretty good.

Yeah, check out my website, www.bikeflat.com