VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White

In summary: I've been riding for about 7 years. It's great fun!In summary, The conversation was about a difficult contest to vote on, specifically for the best black and white picture. Participants were encouraged to vote and a link to the pictures was provided. Some participants shared their personal preferences and experiences with bike flatland.

VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White!

• turbo-1

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Janus

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • alex caps

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • larkspur

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 0TheSwerve0

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • SpaceTiger

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This one promises to be an extremely difficult contest to vote on. So good luck to everyone.

Please vote for the best picture in black and white. You have one vote to cast in each group.

1. turbo-1
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4878/traingrayoy8.jpg

2. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/beach.jpg

3. alex caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/Bike-Stuff/black_and_white.sized.jpg

4. larkspur
401352396_08fcc40217_o.jpg

5. 0TheSwerve0
IMG_1939.jpg

6. SpaceTiger
http://www.astroskwurl.net/PF/Black%20and%20White.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=157866"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
With my old bike roots, I have to go with the flatlander :smile: Great pictures from everyone though.

Geeze, another tough one. :frown: Alex Cap's is very cool, but the way the sun on larkspur's gull shows it's little toes touching in a point gave me no choice. It's a beautiful, serene picture.

Tough choice between Turbo and Alex Caps for me but in the end I went with Turbo because that train looks awesome in b/w.

I went with Alex. Nice shot.

Thanks. I went with Janus, that is a wonderful picture!

Still no choice on this group. Group 2 wasn't easy, but at least do-able.

I'm almost ashamed I had to choose one.

I went with Janus on this one. I just loved how the black and white image accentuated the glistening of the sun on the water with the imposing rock in the background. But, all the entries are great...it was a tough choice!

You have less than 2 days left to cast a vote in the first round of this contest. It is difficult, but every vote counts!

Zz.

alex caps you ride flatland? i used to too until I broke my ankle. my bro still rides and he is pretty good.

gravenewworld said:
alex caps you ride flatland? i used to too until I broke my ankle. my bro still rides and he is pretty good.

Yeah, check out my website, www.bikeflat.com

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White" is to showcase and celebrate the use of black and white photography in capturing beautiful and meaningful images.

2. How can I participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White"?

To participate in the contest, you must first join the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST" group on the social media platform where it is being hosted. Then, you can submit your black and white photos to the group and follow the instructions for voting on the submitted photos.

3. Is there a specific theme for the photos in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White"?

Yes, the theme for this particular group is "It's All There, In Black And White". This means that photos should showcase the beauty and power of black and white photography and be free from any added colors or filters.

4. Can I submit more than one photo to the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White"?

Yes, you are allowed to submit multiple photos to the contest as long as they follow the theme and guidelines of the group. However, only one of your photos can be included in the final round of voting.

5. How are the winners chosen for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - It's All There, In Black And White"?

The winners are chosen through a voting process within the group. Members of the group are invited to vote on their favorite photos, and the photos with the most votes are declared the winners.