VOTE Photo Contest - Happy Happy Happy, Joy Joy Joy

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Happy Happy, Joy Joy Joy

  • turbo-1

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • matthyaouw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evo

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hypatia

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 7K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
A lot of happy and joyful pictures this week after a slow start. Please vote for the picture that best reflect out theme, which is to depict happiness and/or joy.

1. turbo-1
sophia650.jpg


2. matthyaouw
emily-1.jpg


3. Evo
dance1it3.jpg


4. ZapperZ
img4616yk8.jpg


5. hypatia
zorroandRommy.jpg


6. 0TheSwerve0
IMG_2046copy.jpg


Contest thread

Zz.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks to whoever voted for the Evo Child. I'm afraid I have to vote for hypatias doggies. (hope the Evo Child doesn't see this) :rolleyes:
 
I voted The Swerve, with Hypatia as a close second.
 
I voted for turbo. Hypatia was a close second and would have won my vote, but that chipmunk was SO cute.

Why do I never find the threads where you enter into these things?? I have a great picture of my cats that would have been perfect.
 
Last edited:
Math Jeans said:
I voted for turbo. Hypatia was a close second and would have won my vote, but that chipmunk was SO cute.

Why do I never find the threads where you enter into these things?? I have a great picture of my cats that would have been perfect.
Thanks for the vote. Sophia was a bit disappointed until the chipmunk visited just as it was time to go. She certainly wouldn't have qualified for the contest a few minutes earlier when her dad said it was time to go.

MJ, to find the contests, go to the General Discussion section and you'll see threads that say PF Photo Contest (theme here). You have a period of time to select or take a picture to post, then Zz closes the contest and opens a polling thread for the vote. If there are special circumstances behind the scene you shoot, you should take a little time to explain them.