VOTE Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's (Group 2)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzzz's (Group 2)

  • hypatia

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Janus

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • J77

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 5 21.7%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This is the 2nd group in the contest.

1. hypatia - Zebra mussels
zebra-1.jpg


2. ZapperZ - Zombies
IMG_9333.jpg


3. Janus - Zechins
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/zzzz.jpg

4. J77 - Art Deco Zones
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9953/zoneyz6.jpg

5. 0TheSwerve0 - Zalophus
SeaLionsbasking.jpg


Contest thread

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Well now I can't choose anything but the zombies...
 
I liked the "zones" picture (go back with a polarizer and cut out the glare). Something pleasing about that parquet flooring.
 
I'm not quite sure what zechins are, but I like the picture.
 
You have less than 2 days left to vote in the first round of this contest. Vote early and vote often!

Zz.
 
Chi Meson said:
I liked the "zones" picture (go back with a polarizer and cut out the glare). Something pleasing about that parquet flooring.
Thanks :smile:

Was a quick shot on an open day -- that floor's from the 1930s.

For me, how can anyone beat a zombie :biggrin: