Was the Shroud of Turin created by Leonardo da Vinci?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
alt
Gold Member
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
The Mona Lisa thread I just saw here reminded me of a fascinating show I saw on TV last night, about the Shroud of Turin. It's something many have wondered about for a long time.

This show postulates that it was done by Leonardo Da Vinci, for political / profit motives aligned with the Savoy family.

It is easily the most plausable explanation I've seen thus far, and very believable, to the extent that I'm settling on that, in my own mind.

It should be availabe on the 'iview' link by now. Have a look at it if interested - fascinating.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thats what they want you to think - it's all a conspiracy