Welcome to PF: A Community for Science Enthusiasts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter monicainit
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 614 views
monicainit
Hello everyone :)

My name is Monica, I'm currently in high school and live in London.
I have a fascination for physics, in particular astronomy, but I keep this interest to myself and don't really tell my peers.
I joined the Physics Forums because I'd love to further my knowledge as I want to take physics in further education I think.

Many thanks for reading if you did,
All the best,
-Monica
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF, Monica!

Anyone loving science will surely find PF a very helpful community. Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: monicainit
Wrichik Basu said:
A warm welcome to PF, Monica!

Anyone loving science will surely find PF a very helpful community. Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Thank you very much Wrichik! :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu