Welcome to the Active Physics Forum: A Place for Fun and Learning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter confusedcapybara
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 381 views
confusedcapybara
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello, everyone!

I am a Physics undergraduate student and came across with this forum when I was doing my homework.

Just got to say when I saw a thread, the reply seems fun and everyone seems really nice. I was kinda afraid that this forum is no longer active since the post I saw was made in 2010, but after I saw the recent post I'm positive that this forum is active. I may not be an active member but I do love to lurking around and learn one or two thing along the way.
 
Physics news on Phys.org