Welcome to the Active Physics Forum: A Place for Fun and Learning!

• Thread starter confusedcapybara
  • Start date
In summary, the Active Physics Forum is an online platform designed for both entertainment and educational purposes. It serves as a place for individuals to engage in discussions, share ideas, and learn about various physics concepts in a fun and interactive way. The forum offers a welcoming and engaging community for individuals of all ages to explore the fascinating world of physics. With a variety of resources and activities available, the Active Physics Forum is a great place for individuals to expand their knowledge and have fun while doing so.
confusedcapybara
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello, everyone!

I am a Physics undergraduate student and came across with this forum when I was doing my homework.

Just got to say when I saw a thread, the reply seems fun and everyone seems really nice. I was kinda afraid that this forum is no longer active since the post I saw was made in 2010, but after I saw the recent post I'm positive that this forum is active. I may not be an active member but I do love to lurking around and learn one or two thing along the way.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Enjoy, have fun, and stay curious!

Likes confusedcapybara