Wesley Gauss, Aspiring Software Engineer & Physicist

• Thread starter Wesley Gauss
  • Start date
In summary, Wesley Gauss is an aspiring software engineer and physicist who is highly passionate about using technology to solve complex problems in the field of physics. He has a strong educational background in both computer science and physics, and he has gained practical experience through various internships and projects. Gauss is also deeply interested in the intersection of technology and physics, and he is constantly seeking new ways to apply his skills in software engineering to advance our understanding of the physical world. With his determination and drive, Gauss is poised to make a significant impact in both the software engineering and physics communities.
Wesley Gauss
How did you find PF?
Searx search for 'physics forums' and found this lovely site :). Found some great resources off the bat and figured making an account would be worthwhile
By no means is it truly necessary to define who I am, most certainly we will get to know each other as we go. We're both here for information, take that as you wish.

I will clarify that I wish to use physics to have a better understanding of the human experience & to utilize concepts in potential projects however they manifest as my knowledge horizon expands.

I look forward to the displacement of time, me, and more importantly you.

Godspeed,
Wes.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes Wesley Gauss