What advice can you find on PF for studying for a vestibular exam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maycon
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 335 views
Maycon
How did you find PF?
Recommendation in the website for study.
Hi people, I'am help answer question for vestibular exam.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Vestibular? As in the inner ear?
 
Maycon said:
How did you find PF?: Recommendation in the website for study.

Hi people, I'am help answer question for vestibular exam.
Ah, that's just a problematic language translation, it seems. The usual use of that word refers to the human ear:

1580952951626.png


But I can see how "entrance" could get mistranslated into "vestibular":

1580953052005.png

A "vestibule" can be an entrance hallway. LOL.

Anyway, you can get advice about college entrance exams in our Academic Advising / Guidance forum:

https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/stem-academic-advising.139/

Do a search in that forum to see the previous discussions, and then start a new thread there with any specific questions you think we can help with. Enjoy the PF! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Maycon