What are some common interests of a physics groupie?

• Thread starter Steve Wiley
  • Start date
In summary, a physics groupie is someone who is passionate about physics and enjoys following and learning about the latest developments and theories in the field. Some common interests of a physics groupie may include attending physics lectures, reading books and articles on physics, participating in discussions and debates about physics topics, and keeping up with the latest research and discoveries in the field. They may also have a fascination with the laws of the universe and enjoy discussing and learning about complex concepts such as quantum mechanics and relativity. Overall, a physics groupie is someone who is deeply interested in the world of physics and enjoys being a part of the scientific community.
Steve Wiley
Hello Y'all,
I am new to the forum. I have browsed several threads. Seems like a great site.
I am boning up on my physics because I was invited to proof-read a friend's book on 'Special Relativity'.
I have a BA in Computer Science, but have been a math/physics groupie for a long time.
My other interests are music, art, humor and philosophy.
Don't get alarmed by the philosophy interest. I am an old-school fan of Walter Kaufmann :-)

Steve

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, and welcome to PF, Steve! :biggrin:

Hi Steve!