What are some resources for learning about orbital mechanics and perturbations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maltmana
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 680 views
maltmana
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Hi maltmana here, I'm just a good old boy from the Central Valley in California. I've never been very good with physics or math but I really enjoy orbits and space and I want to learn more about them. I'm working on a orbital simulation and I keep running into all sorts of difficulties so I figured a physics forum would be a great place to get help!

Sorry that I will be more of a leecher of information and not much of a seeder! But anyways I hope we can all have a good time and you guys don't get too frustrated at me when trying to explain the laws of nature.

Well take care and have a good day ya'll!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you look for orbital mechanics and perturbations at NASA.com, NASA.gov and space.com you may find some helpful information.