What are the benefits and risks of nuclear energy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndrewAndrew
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 480 views
AndrewAndrew
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
How did you find PF?
A google search trying to find others with knowledge on the topic.
I am a student at high school who just finished a paper about nuclear energy and I really learned a lot from it. I found the topic interesting and really enjoyed learning about it. I now am searching out more people who know about it and as much information as I can fins while having good discussion to further my perspective of nuclear energy.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Initially I am actually for nuclear energy but I am open to discussion for or against that thought and would like to hear others opinions about the topic
 
This thread here is for introductions only. Discussions happen in the other forums, like in the Nuclear Power thread that you replied to today. :smile: