What are the benefits of joining a scientific community like Physics Forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Circle Current
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 611 views
Circle Current
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone. I have a degree in EE but got into both laboratory testing and then computers because of the number of opportunities, and also because I enjoyed the jobs far more. From skipping around I have also been exposed to many different areas, which aligns perfectly with my personality. I could never get deep into one specific area.

Tired of relying in hearsay, today I joined find answers about how a specific electrical system works.

Now that I am a member I suspect that I will be researching many phenomena here. It would be a shame to let all of these thinkers and resources just lay there at arms reach.
 
Physics news on Phys.org