What are the connections between chemistry and environmental biology?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whitney
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 615 views
Whitney
I'm new here, very obvious, why else would I be making this post. I've always been interested in Physics and why and how everything works. I am looking forward to exploring the threads and gaining knowledge.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Whitney. Enjoy the forums! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Whitney
Thank you, berkeman, I definitely am. I'm working toward getting an associates of science degree and am then going to transfer to a 4 year college and get a degree in environmental biology. I have always been interested in all things science, but after taking chemistry I find myself pondering how everything is connected. My searches led me to this website. After exploring, there is so much I don't know.