What are the interests and background of physicist Thiago Obleszczuk?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Obleszczuk
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 509 views
Obleszczuk
Hello, World!

My name is Thiago Obleszczuk and I'm a 21 years old physics student from the Federal University of ABC (Aka UFABC) in the city of Santo André (Even though I live in São Paulo), Brazil. I've always been passionated for science in general since my early years, but nowadays I find myself leaning into the realm of both Astrophysics and Orbital Mechanics, and I'm actually trying to get a scholarship to research any of those two fields.

Apart from my study background, I also like to read romances (Not necessarily the literature genre) and play lots of videogames. I'm currently trying to learn Polish and I can get around with english and brazilian portuguese quite well.

Hope to help people and learn with you guys at least a bit, and that's pretty much all I have to introduce myself haha

Thank you if you came this far on the text ^^
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org