What are the Key Topics in Robotics for Aspiring Engineers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grayson Roland
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 637 views
Grayson Roland
Hi! My name is Grayson Roland. I am 18 and am beginning college this fall. I am pursuing a career in robotics and intend to study mechanical and electrical engineering. My interests center around the ability to design and build robots of all types, so circuit design, programming, mechanical physics, and chemistry are some of the topics where I have done relatively extensive research and learning outside high school. Every once in a while I have a question that omnipotent Google cannot find me an answer to. I am hoping that this forum will help answer some of those questions as well as allow me to help others with their own whenever possible.

−Grayson
 
Physics news on Phys.org