What are the main sections of PF and how can they help me learn about science?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roberto Teso
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 600 views
Roberto Teso
Messages
31
Reaction score
29
Hello everyone, I'm from Padova, I don't have a school preparation, unfortunately I haven't completed my studies, but I'm curious and love reading and learning. I am passionate about science in general and physics in particular.

I follow you daily, having discovered you after the Fukushima disaster, and I want to thank for all the precious information that can be found in this forum.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.