What are the percentages of elements in the Earth's spheres?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BravesGirl1010
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 202 views
BravesGirl1010
I am a 6th grader in Texas and I sometimes need some answers! (like everyone here, duh) Right now, I am trying to figure out the percentages of elements in all the 4 spheres because somehow, they are not on the internet! Can anyone help?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums! It's good to have you here. :smile:

For schoolwork questions, please start a new thread in the Homework Help, Introductory Physics forum and describe the problem well and show your work and initial thoughts on the solution.

If this is not for schoolwork, you can start a new thread in the Classic Physics forum and mark it with a "B" prefix to indicate it is at a Basic level. Then do the same thing about describing the question well and show your initial thoughts. Enjoy PF! :smile: