What Are the Top High Scores in the Chrome Dinosaur Game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wrichik Basu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Chrome Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
13 replies · 8K views
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
2,188
Reaction score
2,694
We all* are familiar with the dinosaur game that pops us when the computer cannot connect to the internet. What is the highest score that you have achieved?

Note that if you play the game using AI or a pre-programmed bot, that will not qualify here.

Edit: *assuming you are using Google Chrome.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Wrichik Basu said:
We all are familiar with the dinosaur game that pops us when the computer cannot connect to the internet.
I’m not. I have good connection. :cool:
 
Wrichik Basu said:
Then disconnect from the net and play. :wink:
No need apparently https://chromedino.com/
 
Orodruin said:
No need apparently https://chromedino.com/
It doesn't replicate the original chrome dino completely. Day-night transitions are not implemented there, making it much easier to play.
 
Wrichik Basu said:
We all are familiar with the dinosaur game that pops us when the computer cannot connect to the internet.
I have no idea what you are talking about, so we are NOT "all" familiar with it. I sometimes cannot connect to the internet and I still have no idea what you are talking about. You must have a particular configuration on your computer and for some reason you think everyone has it.
 
phinds said:
You must have a particular configuration on your computer and for some reason you think everyone has it.

Every computer that I have used till now: at school, at home (laptop and desktop) and at college (running Linux) have the dinosaur game popping up in Chrome when you have no internet.

You can access the game by going to chrome://dino
 
Wrichik Basu said:
Every computer that I have used till now: at school, at home (laptop and desktop) and at college (running Linux) have the dinosaur game popping up in Chrome when you have no internet.

You can access the game by going to chrome://dino
Ah. Well not everyone uses Chrome. Perhaps you were not aware of that.
 
FO9pVtk.png

I got almost 9k on google dino game[/color]! I think this can get me in top10 high scores atleast.
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu