What can retired heavy construction engineers bring to the world of physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grizz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 370 views
Grizz
How did you find PF?
I found you through a machinist thread on another website.
I'm a retired heavy construction engineer, with a lifelong interest in physics. Thanks for having me here and I hope I can be of some help to someone, eventually. I'll try not to ask too many simple questions.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you.

Many members here are students, so don't fear asking simple questions.
 
Thanks Anorlunda, I appreciate it. Thank you also for the great advice. I'll definitely keep it in mind, and try not to be too shy.
 
Cool beans, @Grizz, maybe sometime you can teach us something about folded plate structure analysis 😌 , and welcome aboard PF . . .