What can zombies teach us about the persistence of academic pursuits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zombie
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 617 views
zombie
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello there, I'm new here. I wish I had something of greater interest to say, but seeing as I'm a zombie and it's late o'clock where I reside, it seems I must resort to tautology.

Not long ago I was a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed physics undergrad, now I'm a sans-degree, part-time math instructor with medical bills through the roof and academic aspirations that are somehow still intact and as lofty as ever. I'm just tryna get back on my feet, yaknow? I figure it'd help to surround myself with delicious brai--I mean, like-minded folks with whom I can converse.
 
Physics news on Phys.org