What draws me to the fascinating world of physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomsprincess
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 740 views
tomsprincess
Meg here. Aviator(trix), engineer, and student of all things physics. All aspects are fascinating to me, and always have been, having excelled in the subject during my college years. Some of the specialized physics disciplines I have studied are Aerodynamics and Thermal Dynamics. Obviously, critical things to the flying of (and landing of) aircraft which I love to do.

I've been out of college for quite some time, but continue to be drawn to learning and understanding more the principles of this discipline. Out of the military and still in my field of aviation. Funny how I've found physics explains the 'why' we live what we live in an esoteric sense as well.

Look forward to being in this forum!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: HiggsBoson1
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Meg! Pleased to meet you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: tomsprincess