What is Priscilla's Favorite Physics-Related Activity?

• Thread starter hoot_owl
  • Start date
In summary, Priscilla's favorite physics-related activity is conducting experiments and solving problems that involve understanding the principles of motion and energy. She finds great joy in applying these concepts to real-world situations and seeing how they can be used to explain and predict various phenomena. Additionally, Priscilla enjoys discussing and debating different theories and discoveries in the field of physics with her peers. She believes that by continuously exploring and learning about the laws of the universe, she can gain a deeper understanding of the world around her.
hoot_owl
Just saying hi to all of you. I enjoy perusing forums like this and today I have some questions I hope to get some help with. (Already posted in "General Physics")
I taught a variety of science courses at a community college for many years and am now retired.
These days I spend a lot of time bird watching and taking bird photographs.

My favorite physics-related activity is running Martin Schweiger's "Orbiter" program. A free and very well written program for playing around with orbits. http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Thanks all!

Priscilla

Likes Stavros Kiri
Physics news on Phys.org
hoot_owl said:
Just saying hi to all of you. I enjoy perusing forums like this and today I have some questions I hope to get some help with. (Already posted in "General Physics")
I taught a variety of science courses at a community college for many years and am now retired.
These days I spend a lot of time bird watching and taking bird photographs.

My favorite physics-related activity is running Martin Schweiger's "Orbiter" program. A free and very well written program for playing around with orbits. http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Thanks all!

Priscilla
Hi Priscilla. Welcome to PF!