What is String Theory? An Introduction to the Fascinating World of Physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdns
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 910 views
mdns
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Hi, i am an average physics personality, i mean i study physics because i find peace in it. I suffered and struggled a lot to get here, in this position. I am in freshman year. I am doing double major(in our country as minor because here we can not do double major officially). So, i am trying to learn as much as i can. Mathematics is my minor actually but i mentioned it as a major because i am doing studying it as my major. I basically interested in string theory. So, i think this will do for first time introduction. We will talk more. I hope you guys will be very cooperative. I will also try my level best to help you. So, study hard and keep in touch.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mechpeac and cnh1995
Physics news on Phys.org
It is my privilege to be part of this community. Thank you for letting us communicate.
 
mechpeac said:
Welcome to the forum
You are welcome. It is my privilege to be here.