What is the best way to expand your scientific knowledge and opportunities?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zviga12
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 594 views
Zviga12
I am Whome. I was surfing the net to get the procedure for an integral question and I found this site which was not only helpful in that regard...
I really don't know what the introduction should look like..
 
Physics news on Phys.org
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

What are your interests?

I enjoy chemistry, I'm not as strong in physics but I get along more than pretty fine ... I don't want to limit myself so I try to continually expand my borders and increase my opportunities as much as I can... And I feel this is an Avenue for that..
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu