What is the connection between physics, chemistry, and computational finance?

• Thread starter davidt92
  • Start date
In summary, the fields of physics, chemistry, and computational finance are closely interconnected. Physics provides the fundamental laws and principles that govern the behavior of matter and energy, which are essential in understanding the underlying mechanisms of chemical reactions and financial systems. Chemistry, on the other hand, studies the composition, structure, and properties of substances, including those involved in financial transactions and investments. Computational finance utilizes mathematical and computational tools to analyze and model financial data, making use of concepts and principles from both physics and chemistry. Together, these fields contribute to the advancement of our understanding and application of financial systems and markets.
davidt92
Good morning everyone

I'm studying the last year (6th year) of a double degree in Physics and Chemistry, I'm interested in computer science.

It'll sound strange but next semester I will start a master in computational finance, maybe cause due to the stress of doing a double degree I haven't enjoyed and I would like to try different thinks.

A pleasure to enter the community and hope to help a lot!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF davidt92!