What is the Gut-Brain Connection and Its Impact on Human Health?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nickdawn
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 466 views
nickdawn
How did you find PF?
Looking for supplemental information to help me with my classes. Since I have 3 kids at home, staying on campus for extended periods to meet instructors and attend tutoring sessions has been difficult. I try to find educational websites I can use on the go and at home to make up for missing out on campus resources.
Hi all, I am an adult student returning to college to get my foot in the door of meaningful employment, with 3 kids in tow. My major is Medical Lab Science, but since going through organic chemistry and microbiology, I think my interests are shifting more towards research. I am curious about the gut-brain connection and what its affects on overall human health are. I seem to know a number of people with autoimmune disorders, and as I study I keep coming back to this topic as a possible influence. So, here I am, stumbling through physicsforums.com as I continue to look for different ways to consider the information I continually orbit. Its nice to meet you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org