Giles Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 8, 2008 #31 Please tell me everything about the universe? By everything I mean EVERYTHING :)
Giles Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 8, 2008 #32 And if a genie could grant me just one wish I'd wish for an infinite number of wishes. That's very greedy, isn't it?
And if a genie could grant me just one wish I'd wish for an infinite number of wishes. That's very greedy, isn't it?
Poop-Loops Messages 732 Reaction score 1 May 8, 2008 #33 I'd ask what I should ask for. Knowing the perfect question would be awesome. It would give my life new meaning to find the answer to it, knowing that it was the correct question to try and answer.
I'd ask what I should ask for. Knowing the perfect question would be awesome. It would give my life new meaning to find the answer to it, knowing that it was the correct question to try and answer.