What is the Purpose of PF: A Community for Scientists and Science Enthusiasts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr-Flay
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 669 views
Dr-Flay
Gold Member
Messages
12
Reaction score
17
Hello, I figured I would eventually join here as I keep seeing interesting discussions in the side of phys.org
Hope I don't disgrace myself, but you can all hope :wink:
I host a weekly nerdy tech based radio show, so can be a little opinionated, but my aspie tendencies mean I am in good company.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: YoungPhysicist and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Our mission statement shows the type of site PF is.

Our goal is to provide a community for people (whether students, professional scientists, or hobbyists) to learn and discuss science as it is currently generally understood and practiced by the professional scientific community.