What is the Research Focus of a Grad Student in Electrical Engineering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter aven
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 732 views
aven
I am a grad student in Electrical Engineering. My research area can be broadly described as theory/modeling in magnetism and spintronics.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
aven said:
I am a grad student in Electrical Engineering. My research area can be broadly described as theory/modeling in magnetism and spintronics.

phinds said:
Welcome to the forum from a fellow EE

Does that mean we finally have someone around here who can keep the lights on? :-p
 
Drakkith said:
Does that mean we finally have someone around here who can keep the lights on? :-p
Oh, God no. It is VERY dangerous to let me get near wall outlets. I'm pure digital.
 
phinds said:
Oh, God no. It is VERY dangerous to let me get near wall outlets. I'm pure digital.

That was the joke!