What obstacles did I face on my journey to becoming an astrophysicist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrsForest
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 664 views
MrsForest
I hail from the tornado capital of the world, Oklahoma! I am just starting on my journey to become an astrophysicist! This was not an easy journey, but one I would not change. My first major was geology, but changed it after I fell ill, and knew I would soon be in a wheelchair. I kind of think this was a blessing in disguise as it set me on a new course that I absolutely adore! I am living proof that no matter the obstacles you face, or the challenges you take head on, everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING is possible!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org