What seasoning would go good with a pork and vegetable stirfry?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Physics is Phun
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Physics is Phun
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
hey! what spice/seasoning would go good with a pork and vegetable stirfry? vegies are assorted peppers, broccoli, snow peas, yellow beans, and asparagus!
quick! you only have 15 mins or less to answer! :-p
 
Physics news on Phys.org
OMG the pork is done! vegetables are in! < 10! :eek:
 
How about a spicy Indian curry with some added red pepper for heat. You didn't mention onions or garlic, so both of those in a powdered form would be welcome addition, and I love the taste of freshly-ground black pepper, so that would be on the list.
 
Evo said:
Garlic & ginger
If those were both fresh and sauteed in peanut oil, Yum! Good suggestion.
 
I put Montreal steak spice on everything except icecream. You can't go wrong with it.
 
Danger said:
I put Montreal steak spice on everything except icecream. You can't go wrong with it.

I second that. That stuff will even make your brillo pads taste good (and his pork and vegetable stir fry surely have turned into brillo pads if Physics is Phun is still waiting for an answer).
 
Evo said:
Garlic & ginger
I agree.
One can never go wrong with fresh garlic and ginger. And not cut too fine.
 
well, went with some curry powder and a bit of hot pepper. I generally don't eat things TOO hot though so i took it easy. it wen't very well :D
yaa i forgot about that steak spice. I think we have some around here somewhere...save that for my next cooking adventure!