What Song Plays Between 1:30 and 2:05 in Her Career Transition Clip?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyts
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 2K views
jobyts
Messages
226
Reaction score
60
between 1:30 and 2:05

 
Physics news on Phys.org
"Bad Romance"

Sung by lady Gaga
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jobyts
Use an app called "Shazam", it listens to songs and then identifies them :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jobyts
Stephen Tashi said:
"Bad Romance"

Sung by lady Gaga


The music alone doesn't cut it. "Bad Romance" requires the full video experience:

 
zoobyshoe said:
The music alone doesn't cut it. "Bad Romance" requires the full video experience:



OMG I hope that isn't Tony Bennett to her right.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jobyts
I was in fact thinking if my 6th grade daughter could sing this after the first time hearing of the nice beats:)) What a big turnoff after seeing the video and lyrics.

I liked the parody than the original.
 
edward said:
OMG I hope that isn't Tony Bennett to her right.
No, this is Lady Gaga as is, or "in the wild," so to speak, which made her later collaboration with Tony Bennett all the more unusual for both of them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edward and Medicol
zoobyshoe said:
No, this is Lady Gaga as is, or "in the wild," so to speak, which made her later collaboration with Tony Bennett all the more unusual for both of them.

The album made me notice that she has a wonderful singing voice. I had just presumed that she was another screamer. :D
 
edward said:
The album made me notice that she has a wonderful singing voice. I had just presumed that she was another screamer. :D
It's hard for me to critique music if I have to filter the video. :L

She is a screamer IMO.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edward
edward said:
The album made me notice that she has a wonderful singing voice. I had just presumed that she was another screamer. :D
I believe it's safe to categorize her as Madonna: The Next Generation. That is: she took over where Madonna left off, and carried everything further in terms of the sexuality and outrageous costumes. At the same time, she does actually have a good singing voice, at least better than Madonna's, that she can resort to when she wants, as in duets with Tony Bennett.

I think both Gaga and Madonna are the descendants of bad girl chanteuse, Marlene Dietrich, who played jaded, "worldly" characters. Dietrich, however, had a really bad voice.

I recently watched a Taylor Swift video for the first time and was interested to see she referenced Lady Gaga in a couple places by adopting her costume look. Therefore, Gaga is already an historical figure, as it were.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: weirdoguy and edward
dlgoff said:
It's hard for me to critique music if I have to filter the video. :L

She is a screamer IMO.

I think that she may trying to transition her career into the future when she, as a mature woman, can't do the Ga Ga Garbage.

 
edward said:
I think that she may trying to transition her career into the future when she, as a mature woman, can't do the Ga Ga Garbage.


Either that or she screams for older men. :devil:

Seriously though, she didn't sound half bad.