What sparked my interest in aerospace engineering and fluid dynamics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EternalSeekerX
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 779 views
EternalSeekerX
Hey guys and gals!

I am known as Eternal Seeker and I am a recent graduate with a degree in Aerospace Engineering. I am from Canada eh! and I love physics in general. I have always been interested in astronomy/astrophysics, quantum dynamics since high school. During my bachelors degree I got more interested in fluid dynamics and finite element analysis. I know C++, Java and Matlab. Looking to meet new people, learn something new, pick up new hobbies you name it! Can't wait!

Ask me anything else you guys/gals want to know =)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
EternalSeekerX said:
Ask me anything else you guys/gals want to know =)

What's your favorite fish?
 
Drakkith said:
What's your favorite fish?

I like the hammer shark. They just look cool!
 
EternalSeekerX said:
I like the hammer shark. They just look cool!
I'm not sure that's really a fish, but it's close enough!