What sparked my interest in becoming a mechanical engineer?

• Thread starter HRubss
  • Start date
HRubss
Hello, my name is Henry Rubio and I'm glad to become apart of this community! It all started out when I first learned how to drive a manual transmission, I found it very interested on how all of the cars components come together so the car can move. I love taking apart complex things such as car engines just to see how everything works so I knew I wanted to become an engineer of some sort. I took the international baccalaureate year one physics course during my last year of high school and it actually interested me. Unfortunately, my set back was the math portion of it. I am currently in my first year of community college trying to transfer to a 4 year university and earn a degree in Mechanical Engineering! I thought it would be a great idea to join a physics forum to learn a little more about the subject. I joined a car forum for my specific car last year and I learned more about cars from the forum itself than I did in my auto technology class in high school. I will be browsing through the forums and being apart of the community respectfully.

(BTW; I own a 1997 Honda Integra and will be more than glad to share photos of it if asked :) )

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the welcome!