What was it like to be a Field Artillery Gunner during the 60s?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brocklion
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 262 views
Brocklion
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
How did you find PF?
I found physicsforums when I was curious about what has happened with 8 inch howitzers over the years. I read the many remarks and decided to mentioned that noone considered a very important consideration.
Ages ago, the 60s, I was a Field Artillery Gunner on 8inch howitzers with a side function involving nuclear weapons. That is how I found this forum.

All that aside, I later got a PhD in Computer Science and worked in Computer software, databases and GPS, until I retired. I'd be happy to answer questions but I won't do anyone's homework. Along the way I got my name on three patents.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and M Saad
Physics news on Phys.org