What's the Deal with Being a Noob in Online Forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnFreethought
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 213 views
JohnFreethought
How did you find PF?
Google
Not much to say really. Just have questions sometimes. Guess it could be nice to talk to people other than the voices in my head. I'm kidding...well kinda.
I like to talk about rediculious and imagintively bizarre topics as much as I enjoy the serious and paradigm shift driven conversation.

I'm torn between the understanding that all of us just wants to be heard and allowing a non expert time to provide their "opinion". And also the fact that it's a massive time suck. I'm still on the fence there.

And I also like irony. See you around the forum
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow. OK. I see a lot of people open with the whole "noob" thing. Is this a gamer thing or a milennial thing. Cause if it's option 2... Don't think I could handle that
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PeroK
JohnFreethought said:
Wow. OK. I see a lot of people open with the whole "noob" thing. Is this a gamer thing or a milennial thing. Cause if it's option 2... Don't think I could handle that
Being a noob is probably better than being a numpty.