What's the easiest college classes you've taken?

• Thread starter 1MileCrash
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

May sound bad, and I'm sorry if it does, but I want to boost my GPA with some easy classes in addition to my sciences and maths (FINALLY decided to take that required science major biology... ugh)

So far I have
Intro to Health & Phys Ed HPED 252
Careers in Sports Medicine ATTR 101
Intro to American Business BSAD 101

Any other suggestions?

Answers and Replies

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
An easy class at one school could be a bear at another...or even within the same school, from different instructors!

But generally, your interest in the subject is probably the biggest driver. Some of my easiest classes were field ornithology. But for someone who doesn't care much for birds, getting up at 4:00 am (on Saturday, no less!), memorizing bird names and bird calls, walking miles and miles sometimes for nothing...all that could probably make ornithology their worst class, ever.

What's easy is different for different people ... historically, I have done worse in bird (not lisab birds but I meant easy :rofl:) courses.

It wad called "signal processing". I did not choose it, it was mandatory in my school. If you are good at maths, it's a piece of cake.

The easy classes seem hard because they are so easy you put off reading them and view them as a waste of time. In any case, most liberal arts classes, i.e. psychology, history, political science, etc..., are all easy classes. IF it is an introduction class, expect to get an A if you read the materials assigned each week.

A lot of it depends on the instructor. My health class is a joke. Intro to music was easy but that's because I already knew the material.