Where Can I Find Support for Aeronautical Engineering Coursework?

• Thread starter Strikade
  • Start date
In summary, support for aeronautical engineering coursework can be found through various resources such as academic advisors, tutoring services, online forums and study groups, and professional organizations. These resources can provide students with guidance, clarification on course material, and networking opportunities to enhance their understanding and success in the field of aeronautical engineering. Additionally, reaching out to professors and fellow students for help and forming study groups can also be beneficial for academic support. Overall, utilizing these resources can greatly assist students in their coursework and help them excel in their studies.
Strikade
How did you find PF?
I used a google search.
Hi everyone,

I am a 1st year studying Aeronautical Engineering, and I struggle a lot with the coursework given to me. I find it hard to seek for support in the University and don't see a lot of useful websites that can cater towards my course (perhaps the work is yet too advanced).

I have created an account due to the fact of seeing someone else on this forums post the exact same question that I was struggling with so I know that I am in the right place to now pester you all with my homework questions.

I thank you in advance and hope you are patient with my slow understanding of this course. :frown:

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes Strikade