dduardo Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 1,902 Reaction score 3 Thread starter Dec 30, 2004 #1 Where do you get your ringtones and which one is on your phone now? I'm trying to find decide on a ringtone, but I can't seem to find the one I want.
Where do you get your ringtones and which one is on your phone now? I'm trying to find decide on a ringtone, but I can't seem to find the one I want.
Quantum_Prodegy Dec 30, 2004 #3 my ringtone is bohemian rhapsody by Queen :D how did i get it? activated the browser on my phone and downloaded it.
my ringtone is bohemian rhapsody by Queen :D how did i get it? activated the browser on my phone and downloaded it.
dduardo Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Insights Author Messages 1,902 Reaction score 3 Dec 31, 2004 #4 I bought the data cable and I'm using bitpim. http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/ It is good that they have a linux version.
I bought the data cable and I'm using bitpim. http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/ It is good that they have a linux version.