New member introduction after 8 years

  • Thread starter Thread starter SammyS
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 788 views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Messages
11,986
Reaction score
1,584
I joined PF slightly more than 8 years ago. I finally got around to posting a profile photo.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Searra Mascaro, OmCheeto and YoungPhysicist
Physics news on Phys.org
SammyS said:
I joined PF slightly more than 8 years ago. I finally got around to posting a profile photo.

You ought to see a doctor about those facial abnormalities!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, SammyS and Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
... Anyone want to explain the physics keeping the spoons on your face? :biggrin:

Young physicist said:
@SammyS Maybe photoshopped?:woot:
Photoshopped ?
Not a chance !

I may look for corroborating photos.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Anyone want to explain the physics keeping the spoons on your face? :biggrin:
Super glue. o0)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: YoungPhysicist
SammyS said:
Photoshopped ?
Not a chance !

I may look for corroborating photos.
Perhaps you shot the picture through a clear glass and you press the spoon onto your face?
 
Another photo:
Taken at the 9th Biennial HITRAN Conference (2006)​
HiTran 2008 Spoon.jpg
 
Attachments
  • HiTran 2008 Spoon.jpg
    HiTran 2008 Spoon.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 243
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and Charles Link