Ian Lancaster Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter May 21, 2018 #1 Good afternoon. I am Ian from the UK and have just joined the Physics forum looking for some answers to a practical electromagnetism project I am under-taking as part of my hobby.
Good afternoon. I am Ian from the UK and have just joined the Physics forum looking for some answers to a practical electromagnetism project I am under-taking as part of my hobby.
Greg Bernhardt Admin Insights Author Messages 20,002 Reaction score 11,121 May 21, 2018 #2 Welcome to PF Ian!
Janosh89 Messages 61 Reaction score 19 May 22, 2018 #3 Welcome Ian from another "limey", from London. PF is a great site if you are in need of help for you hobby/ interests
Welcome Ian from another "limey", from London. PF is a great site if you are in need of help for you hobby/ interests