Why Did I Choose to Pursue a STEM Degree?

• Thread starter CVBody
  • Start date
In summary, I chose to pursue a STEM degree because of my passion for science, technology, engineering, and math. These fields offer endless possibilities for innovation and problem-solving, and I am drawn to the challenge and excitement they provide. Additionally, STEM careers are in high demand and offer competitive salaries, making it a practical choice for my future. I am also motivated by the opportunity to make a positive impact on society through advancements in STEM fields. Overall, my decision to pursue a STEM degree was based on my interests, career prospects, and desire to contribute to the world.
CVBody
Hey everyone, my name is Chris and I had recently went back to school after graduating high school in 2005. I have been machining and welding since 2001 and did the same in the military. Shortly after my active duty orders, I started up at Solano Community College and felt much like Adam Sandler in the movie Billy Madison haha. I'm currently enrolled in Calculus 3 and Physics with calculus. I'm looking forward to chatting and sharing knowledge with each other.

Thanks everyone!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, and thank you for your service! :smile: