Nirmsing1411 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 9, 2017 #1 Hello I'm Nirmal I look after the Maintenance of a Power and Desalination Plant. I love to find solutions to intriguing problems but am currently in a fix. A seemingly simple system has become a vexing problem. Attachments IMG_8689.JPG 67.7 KB · Views: 284
Hello I'm Nirmal I look after the Maintenance of a Power and Desalination Plant. I love to find solutions to intriguing problems but am currently in a fix. A seemingly simple system has become a vexing problem.
berkeman Admin Messages 69,786 Reaction score 25,638 Jun 9, 2017 #3 Welcome to the PF, Nirmal. Consider starting a thread in one of the Engineering forums to discuss the problems you are seeing.
Welcome to the PF, Nirmal. Consider starting a thread in one of the Engineering forums to discuss the problems you are seeing.
Nirmsing1411 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jun 9, 2017 #4 berkeman said: Welcome to the PF, Nirmal. Consider starting a thread in one of the Engineering forums to discuss the problems you are seeing. Thanks Berkeman
berkeman said: Welcome to the PF, Nirmal. Consider starting a thread in one of the Engineering forums to discuss the problems you are seeing. Thanks Berkeman