Why Join PF and What Can You Contribute as a Newbie?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoadWarrior
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 327 views
RoadWarrior
How did you find PF?
Through the interwebs
Hello, I am RoadWarrior and I am currently pursuing a BS in ME. I like to browse forums on my extra time to help find more problems to do as well as help others and in turn helping myself understand the material better. Hopefully I can continue to contribute my ideas to help other as well as receive feedback on my own thoughts and ideas.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our guidelines (in the link below in my signature) as we are a heavily moderated site.

And please be aware is that our help to others with problems to solve is limited to hints only no solutions. Watch how other senior members respond to see the best strategy. Also sometimes they too give away too much. However, we aren't here to do other folks homework only provide hints.